Counseling Session, 45 minutes- $75.00 Click here to apply for reduced fee.
Counseling Session, 60 minutes- $100.00
Extended Couples Session, 90 minutes- $135.00
* Please note that if you are using your insurance benefits your rate (copay / coinsurance) is set by your plan
Private Pay clients receive concierge service that includes:
- FREE texting / calls with provider
- FREE assessments
- FREE paperwork (FLMA, Disability, Support Animal, ECT)
- FREE resources (books, workbooks, ect)
For 2021 here is our network participation:
Justin- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Medica, Untied Healthcare / Optum, Tricare
Greg- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medica, United Healthcare / Optum, Tricare
* We do not accept medicaid or medicare plans
If we are not in-network with your plan we may be able to offer a rate close to your copay. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance company to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- If coming for family / couple services, does my insurance cover family services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
To have benefits confirmed or for questions over billing please call billing at (816) 200-0390, ext 1.
Child Assessment (7+): $85
Gottman Couple Assessment- $55
Drug and Alcohol Assessment- $250
Adult ADHD Assessment- $85
Psychological Evaluation- $150 – $1,250
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. You can also use your HSA and FSA accounts for our services. We make it easy to pay your bill online. You can also sign up for autopay on the portal.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged $55 for a late cancellation.
Court Appearances / Testimonies
While most practices shy away from going to court for clients, we understand that getting through the court process is challenging and we will do our best to assist in the process.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!